Monday, June 10, 2013

Congratulations Class of 2013!!



Baby brother graduated high school!

I can't believe he's turning 18 next week and heading off to his college dorm in just a few short months. I'm so proud of him and all he's accomplished and even though he towers over me now he'll always be my baby brother.

They had a gorgeous day for the ceremony after it got bumped from the originally planned Friday night due to torrential rains. I even got a sunburn tan!! 

Plus, I got to reconnect with someone I went to high school (and middle school, and elementary school) with who now teaches at good ole Westford Academy. We went full circle and I got a  picture of him with my brother. He told some of his students that we graduated together and the "Woooaaahh" response we got made me feel super old. When did I get old enough for stuff like this?

Can't wait to visit you in college Andrew!! Better save some guest swipes at the cafe for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment