Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Keep the Grad Parties Coming!

It's a big month of graduation celebrations in my family!

My brother is having his enormous party this Saturday and my cousin had his party last Saturday. This means lots of BBQ fun times and lots of family time for this girl. I don't think I've got to spend this much time together with my extended family since probably Christmas and it's been a lot of fun.

Here are some snapshots with the whole family (minus my baby brother who was in North Carolina for track nationals...that kid is pretty dang fast!) at my cousins grad party beautifully decorated by my aunt. That woman is an incredible decorator, I felt like I was living inside pinterest the whole time I was there! (which is my dream come true)

Congratulations Patrick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment