Monday, June 3, 2013

Sangria is almost the same as yard work, right?

As was to be expected it was far too hot for me to get much done with my yard this weekend...oops.

I did, however, spend some time looking at it and thinking, "Yup, I should really pull up some weeds...oh you guys making sangria in there? I'll be right in!" Count it.

I didn't even do any of my half marathon training because...97 degrees.

Today I jumped back on the productivity bandwagon and signed up for a 5K though! Mostly because it's reggae themed and I'm promised BBQ and beers at the end of it. But a 5K will also be a good reality check for the half marathon that's too far away to seem real yet.

Guess that means I should go on a run after work today since I don't have extreme heat as an excuse anymore and especially since I've been doing a whole lot of this lately:


To sum it up: instead of doing the planned half marathon training and yard work I did a lot of concert going, roof deck lounging, and sangria consuming. Success!



No comments:

Post a Comment