Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What To Get Dad

Father's Day snuck up on me again and I'm still debating over what to get my favorite dad.

He's always been a difficult one to shop for, refusing to ever "want" anything every time I ask or simply saying he could use some new socks or white t-shirts. No I'm not giving you that for Father's Day dad, that makes me sad.

My dad does so much for everyone and expects so little in return and I want to find him the perfect thing. So I've been scouring the interwebs for inspiration and this is the list I've compiled for possible gifts so far:

Timex Vintage Field Army Watch  Whisky Stones Red Sox Tickets Beats by Dr. Dre Wooden iPhone Dock Vintage Bocce Ball Set Copper Wild Bird Feeder Irish Linen Pinstripe Tie Wooden Beer Caddy

1 comment:

  1. I am doing a blog Giveaway if you are interested :)

    http://girlaboutchelts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/gac-giveaway_30.html

    ReplyDelete