Thursday, June 20, 2013

It's raining, it's pouring...

I just heard the news that this has been the 4th rainiest June in Boston so far! Cool cool cool, summer.


To achieve such an accomplishment it's been raining every couple of days here. This has given me the perfect excuse the unfortunate side effect of me cutting back on my half marathon training (I wish this worried me more like it should). And, yes mom, I know my gym has treadmills. Stop looking at me with your judging eyes!

So, after getting soaked through Monday trying to make a run for my car after an unpredicted monsoon (keep up the good work weathermen!) and again on Tuesday because I was just getting stubborn, I slipped into my typical coping mechanism: A completely unneccessary internet hunt for cute rain gear! Because honestly what else are you supposed to do at night while marathon-ing crime dramas with your roommates (does that sound like a cry for help to anyone else? - beau come back now please!)?

Here's the best that the interwebs had to offer us to make it through this rainy June:

Hunter Rain Boot  Futai Clear Bubble Umbrella Two's Company Owl Umbrella Stand Sperry Falcon Rainboot Rain Skimmer JCrew Factory Rainy Day Ballet Flat Kate Spade Saturday Zig Zag Umbrella The North Face Allena Rain Jacket


No comments:

Post a Comment