Thursday, June 27, 2013

El Paso Living

I may be stating the obvious here but...it's freaking hot in Texas man!

It's been above 100 degrees 24 hours a day and I don't care how many people tell me "But it's a dry heat!", I'm pretty sure I sweat out at least 10 lbs of water weight today. (New diet plannn?? Are you with me ladies?!)

My purse is now a water bottle graveyard (I'm not being very green this week, sorry Captain Planet) and by the end of the day I looked like a crazy lady perching my safety glasses in front of my frizzed out top knot and limping around courtesy of my new steel toe boots - as it turns out those shoes are not built for comfort.

Basically the business trip is a dream...I even got to see some wildlife in the form of a bunch of small lizards that are everywhere here! Thrilling.

At least my room's pretty great, I have a lounge area (for my guests?) and a pretty sweet giant TV. #ballin

Soooo yup! Exciting post about life in sweaty, hot, concrete-y El Paso.

Now off to crash so I can be prepared for another 12 hour Texas day, wahoo!


See ya Monday Boston!
Dallas, I barely knew you. But your airport UNOs was a delight.
I like to view my emergency row extra leg room and lack of a neighbor as a reward from the universe for this last minute trip.
There are just so many activities to do in El Paso! Pistaschio Land sounds like the perfect fit for this nut allergy gal.
Ahh, such a peaceful and scenic view from my hotel...they really know how to utilize the concrete here.
Ready to work out in the field - after day 1 I already want to burn those boots!


No comments:

Post a Comment