Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Oh hey, could I interest you in a trip to the desert?

Missed my weekend recap yesterday because this girl was busy doing this:


#fashionista

Yup, Meesh was told yesterday morning that she had to fly to Texas for work today and as a consequence had to buy men's size 5 steel toe boots. Why men's boots? Because apparently they don't make them for lady feet which is rather rude, but thankfully Payless came to the rescue!

I'm currently writing this post courtesy of Logan Wifi and the Starbucks next to my gate and soaking in all the air conditioning I can before I'm forced into the horrible Texas heat.

In other news...

Over the weekend we had my brother's graduation party which I spent the better part of Friday and Saturday morning prepping for. I wish I had more pictures but we were so busy running around and cooking and talking to everyone I just didn't get any of people! Major womp.

Sunday I finally got to relax and wander around my beloved Davis Square and I got some retail therapy under my belt thanks consignment shopping and a random mini flea market discovery!


Stay tuned for some possible outfit posts this week because working on site in jeans and steel toe boots is basically me in my element! Read: I'm going to look ridiculous. Yay real world!

No comments:

Post a Comment