Monday, July 22, 2013

Lake Living

 
My parents have rented a lake house for the past several years and generously invite us all up to hang out with them. And who am I to say no to a week of lake living?

I joined everyone up here yesterday and only interrupted my lazing around on the deck with a brief venture into town to wander through a craft fair and scope out some of the shops. Today has been much of the same as we're off to a rainy start but you can't be mad when you get to spend a Monday with a late breakfast on the porch.





One of our cousins came up to hang out with us for a couple of days too which is a lot of fun as he and my youngest brother will be off to college in the fall and we won't be seeing as much of them despite my attempts at inviting myself to their dorms. We're hoping to get some jet skiing, kayaking, fishing, and other lake activities in this week but the forecast is a little ominous. Cross your fingers those 30% chances of rain slip to zero!





No comments:

Post a Comment