Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Remember that time...

When I signed up for a half marathon three months ago? Yea, I was trying to forget that happened too.

It seemed a little crazy at the time but hey, I had five whole months to train for it! Well now August is staring me in the face and I'm having a serious reality check.

Over vacation I decided to start training and completed my longest distance run yet...6 miles! Wahoo!!

Then I realized that 6 miles is still less than half of the race!! This is gonna be a doozy friends.

So now that I'm trying to be serious about training (for real this time) I've decided to invest in some quality running sneakers because I don't think my ankles and knees should be hurting the way they do at the ripe old age of 25.

I don't know a ton on the topic but some googling has provided me with these choices:

           • New Balance Minimus Hi-Rez New Balance 880V3 Adidas Adistar Boost Saucony Kinvara 4                            Brooks PureConnect 2 Adidas Adizero Tempo 6

Any running aficionados out there have suggestions?

I could use any help I can get because I'm trying to improve my current running style...


No comments:

Post a Comment