Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Radio Silence

I've been a bad blogger this past week which I'm going to blame on a combination of a relatively quiet week of laziness due to the extreme heat and feeling a little down in the dumps. Womp womp.

I've just been having "one of those weeks" and I can't shake it frands. I've tried everything: movie nights, dinner with my lady friends, drinking copious amounts of wine, retail therapy with the ultimate listener - mama dukes...it just won't go away! Now it's just getting annoying because what a lame way to spend a summer week, right?

The good news is that next week I have a week off work and will be hiding out at the lake house my family gets every year and I'm really looking forward to long days of lounging and reading on the dock.


Here's to happier days friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment