Friday, July 26, 2013

Tomatoes and Cheese and Berries...Oh My!


I could really get used to life at the lake my friends. Yesterday was spent with some leisurely morning reading on our deck until the weekly farmer's market in town opened up. I'm a sucker for a good farmer's market and this place did not disappoint, everything was gorgeous looking!

I got myself a pretty honey candle from the sweetest old man ever and we stocked up on fruits, vegetables, and cheese for lunch. After our venture there was nothing to do but relocate to the dock to eat our bounty, do some more reading, nap, and feed my new pet ducks that swam by every half hour looking for more bread.

Now it's time to squeeze in the last of our lake living fun today before we have to head back to reality tomorrow!












No comments:

Post a Comment