Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cattleman's - Take 2


After the desert debacle of 2013 we finally made it to Cattleman's on Saturday. And I'll give it to them, it was worth the wait.

You honestly can't go wrong with a place that has a mini zoo full of longhorns, llamas, buffalo, rattlesnakes, horses, peacocks, ostriches, and prairie dogs. Then you tell me that it's known for it's 2 lb "The Cowboy" steak and you basically have Texas Disney World.

Once we finished hanging out with all the animals we went in to have easily one of the best steaks I've ever had accompanied by beans, coleslaw, and loaded baked potatoe and then finished off with cheesecake (I haven't eaten this much food ever I'm pretty sure) .

Moral of the story: If you ever have the misfortune of being shipped to El Paso and you're looking for a killer steak and a few cool animals. Make the drive to Cattleman's. And if you're looking for a wedding or quinceaƱera venue...apparently the do those too! Fun time in Texas.


Oh and I got another pretty great Texas sunset while out there. I will say this, Texas does sunsets real well.

No comments:

Post a Comment