Thursday, August 1, 2013

H&M Home Invasion

My instagram delivered big news this morning thanks to Stylish Petite...

H&M USA is now available online!! And not only that but...they have a home goods line too!

I spent most of my lunch going through the site and I want everything in my home. My shopping bag is currently filled to the brim because I don't know how to cut anything out. It's just hard to beat the prices...do I bake often enough to warrant a cake plate? No. But at $7 for that gorgeous little thing I might just start baking more.

Here are my current favorites that I'm trying to hold out on so I don't go on another one of my "I'm redecorating and that's that" crazes on my poor roomies.

• Round Glass Vase • Tealight Holder • Rabbit Jar • Candle • Glass Jar • Cotton Cushion Cover • Jacquard-Weave Blanket • Cake Plate • Storage Basket • Ceramic Jar •

No comments:

Post a Comment