Thursday, August 29, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Freshman year pretties
Eight years ago the powers to be at QU paired us four girls up and I couldn't have asked for a better group of ladies. We lived together for all four years and I miss them dearly now that we live in different states. 

The good news is that I will be reunited with my girls in less than a month!! 

First, I'll be flying out to San Diego to see my darling Jessie who I haven't seen in over a year (too long!). Then, just one weekend later, I'll be making the trek over to Long Island to celebrate the marriage of Whitface to her incredible fiancé Joe (they've been together since high school...aww!). Annndddd we'll be dancing the night away with the last of our foursome, Liz, who of course will also be at the wedding!

That's all three of my ladies in a two week period and I CANNOT wait. See ya soon friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment