Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dancing Shoes

One of my favorite ladies from my time at QU is getting married next month!! She and her fiancée have been together since they were freshmen in high school and it's one of the cutest things ever.

I'm making the voyage to Long Island for the event and in an effort to be economical I plan to wear a dress I already own (despite hours of perusing new dresses online). On a less wallet friendly note I decided to purchase new shoes to go with my dress because who doesn't love a good statement shoe?

Here are the top contenders to complement my navy dress:

Marc Fisher Sydney Pumps Aldo Essie Tildon Megan Pump Nine West Bellafina Pump Jessica Simpson Seville Pumps Steven by Steve Madden Ackess Pump Bakers Michy BCBGeneration Cristen Pump


No comments:

Post a Comment