Thursday, August 22, 2013

Francesca's Collection

Francesca's Collection is one of my favorite go-to places when I'm looking for gifts for my girlfriends. The stores have a fun boutique-y feel to them and they always have a great selection of clothes, jewelry, shoes, and knick knacks.

This year my brother and his girlfriend generously gave me a gift certificate to the store and I have been adding to my wish list on the site ever since.

I want the self control to pace myself with the gift card so I can have some leftover funds to get a winter treat but a much larger part of me just wants to go in and make a killing all at once. Decisions, decisions...am I right?

El Mirage Tribal Tee Teardrop Necklace Hawthorne Printed Blouse Eastleigh Jeweled Belt Harper Carryall Satchell Quinn Leather Pocket Sweater Novato Threaded Bracelet You Are My Sunshine Parker Anorak Jacket Circus by Same Edelman, Jet Ankle Bootie Montecito Filligree Studs Lake Tahoe Canvas Weekender Windcrest Lightweight Sweater Bleeker Street Triple Strand Necklace Folsom Street Spike Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment