Thursday, August 8, 2013

Birthday Wishes

The big 2-6 is right around the corner and mumsy was kind enough to talk me into taking the day off work to have a girls day with her (she just knows what a girl needs).

We're gonna hit up the outlets and have lunch and get manis/pedis and whatever other lady things we can think of. I'm really excited to have this time off with her and I've decided that this year I will indulge myself in a "happy birthday to me" present!

Being the planner that I am, I've been researching some of my favorite things and though I probably won't be able to actually get myself to spend the money on these big ticket items I'm using them as inspiration on our outlet shopping hunt. They're just so pretty...


Frye Melissa Button Boot Rebecca Minkoff M.A.B. Mini J.Crew Classic Pave Link Bracelet Rebecca Minkoff Mini 5-Zip Michael Kors Double-Wrap Leather Watch Tory Burch Delilah Snake Pump Tory Burch Dakota Sneaker Kate Spade Mikas Pond Stacy Michael Kors Large Selma Top-Zip Satchel

No comments:

Post a Comment