Monday, August 12, 2013

The Big 2-6

Today's my 26th birthday...wahoo!

I've never been much of a birthday person. I blame this on having grown up with a summer birthday which resulted in most of my friends being away on vacation for my childhood slumber parties.

But this year we made it a joint birthday celebration! Steve, Maddie, and myself celebrated our respective birthdays as all adults should...with a piñata and Justin Bieber birthday banner!

 
My lovely roomies and some all star friends started the celebrations with a BBQ and shuffleboard and the party continued for the rest of the evening on our roof. Not too shabby frands, not too shabby.

So a big happy birthday to my fellow birthday-ers Steve and Maddie! I'll be spending the remainder of my big day shopping the outlets with Mama Dukes and having dinner with my family.

Let's make it a good one 26! (pretty please)

Coconut was ready to party with us..."Just be careful, she likes to play with her mouth open."
KRo's heavily guarded but the menacing carousel horse takes no prisoners
The Fast and the Furious is the best when no quarters are required
If there's no pinata then why are you even having a party?
"Ahh! There are dots!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment